Welcome home to 167 Oxford Road! This classic traditional home in Tenby Chase is the one you've been waiting for. It has the charm and backyard space that's great for family gatherings on the expansive maintenance-free deck. Privacy fence gives you peace-of-mind while the children or pets to roam freely. The home features a brand new HVAC and water heater with transferable warranty as well as a new office space and new floors! The bright kitchen - open to dining room will make family gatherings more enjoyable. Living room features a gas fireplace that will be ideal to cozy up on the cooler nights ahead. There's an additional family space in the lower level that's ideal to catch the game on Sunday's. The upper level features three spacious and bright bedrooms with ample closet space and main bath. The home is a great starter home or for a family that's downsizing. Schedule today, you'll be glad you did!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, Split Level, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Mason, Mixed
1,464 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Delran Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Gas Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 87.00 x 127.0
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price